गुरुवार, 29 मार्च 2012

The Secret Diary of a Common Man


THE SECRET DIARY OF ‘A Common Man’
-      Ankit Jha
Now what had happened with me that I am maintaining my secret diary but yes I need it, I need to write a diary for those who want to do something for or say on the name of mine? So here’s my ……………..
‘Yeh Jeevan Hai…..’, being hummed around me, when I put my Royal Blue pen worth Rs. 5 to write my note. I have many questions to hurl on & trying to cast those. The very first one; Is there someone who can define me? No, no one even would prefer to do it. Why? Because I’m indeed an election material. Sometimes, I think of myself being chucked from hand to hand of various political parties during their election campaigning like any ball, ‘The Bloody Handy orb.’ I do not tolerate such foibles. I am the king pin of democracy, still our first person being just a rubber stamp. I opt to vote party 1 but seldom has it won. No. 2, why do we call democracy a system of people for the people & by the people if my candidate can’t win? & still we have a government to make policies. Why ought government to be cursed? I needn’t policies to live I need money. Money, much money, so that I could also bet on my favourite team in coming IPL, I could also take my girl friend & her sister to some restaurant & break any NRI’s nose over there, I could also launch my Home Production, I could also be a minister in U.P. Why couldn’t I be????? Because my identity differs from those & I’ve got a noun ‘The Common Man’. For this I can’t absolve Mr. Neeraj who made movie ‘A Wednesday’. I face revenue deficit as I spend more than I earn, still I am rich as I spend Rs. 46 everyday. India’s per capita income is Rs. 53000 mines is 57000. Someone said that each Indian owes Rs. 33000 & I have Rs. 250000 personal loans, so Mr. Ahluwalia! What should I be considered? Each year my family budget fails like government & alike we both bear Fiscal Deficit.
                                                       Dear Mamtaji, thanks that you let the situational sensation Mr. Dinesh Trivedi kick out of the Ministry of Railways otherwise one more saddle we have to lug up. Really & sadly stating that yes we could have born that madam. I don’t travel every day; I eat everyday so air off Minister for Food & Agriculture, I travel by bike everyday so air off Minister for petroleum, I use water, electricity, T.V. & Highways everyday can you push them off the government? No, you can’t Mamtaji. You saved our Rs. 50 for travelling 100 Km per day but you can’t impede those who continuously lessen the subsidy on Gas Cylinder. Yes, you are thinking right; this common man is from Commercial background & studied till 12th. I can’t do much more than taking higher education. Isn’t it Mamtaji??????
                                                 Don’t take it easy Mr. Singh, if you can be a policy changer then why can’t you be a situation changer for our country? The day you took the oath I was just 11 but I went through all the articles on you became my hero but the way you have been suffering from “Coalitionology” it seems dangerous. Everyone banes parliament for its turtle speed of doing a work but you all blames one. You all are the Cauliflower instead of red rose in Nehru Uncle’s Coat……                                     I know that I spoke much but what to do sir? Even after 2 hours prayer our cricket team failed to make it to the final & Pakistan won. I have much to see & you have more than me the who is there to look on us. If anyone has any clue the please write me at my mail address, yes I have that because it comes in the basic need, so I must carry it…………….
 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: